Single every day life is saturated in good and the bad, and while the dramatic minutes aren’t always enjoyable to reside through, they generate for fantastic activity. Tinder has combined with older women looking for young men‘s way of living journal Cosmopolitan generate a branded podcast that digs into what dating is really like throughout the United States.
âSingle, Swipe, Repeat’ is actually a 12-episode audio tv show managed by Faye Brennan, Intercourse & affairs Director of Cosmopolitan. Brennan is actually accompanied each week by a hollywood visitor host to-break down the most notable, entertaining, emotional, romantic and relatable online dating stories shared by Tinder customers throughout the country.
«Between all of us only at Cosmo, and all of our pals over at Tinder, we have now heard numerous untamed matchmaking tales recently and they are only too good not to ever discuss,» Brennan claims in an advertising clip. «Jetting off to The Bahamas following the basic big date? Reserving six dates back-to-back in the same night? We’ll enter into almost everything with singles living everywhere from Sin City to South Carolina on âSingle, Swipe, Recurring.'»
Five symptoms were launched yet, each about 20 minutes long:
- Arizona, D.C.: TFW All Things Are Off-the-record. Brennan is actually joined by Polly Rodriguez, CEO and co-founder of intimate wellness business Unbound, to talk about matchmaking in Arizona D.C. – the luckiest town to date in on Tinder, with increased matches than just about any other U.S. city.
- Mormon Country: TFW That You Do Not Understand The Lingo. Brennan is actually joined by former Disney star, star, performer, and Utah native Mollee Gray, to talk about internet dating the Mormon method.
- Chicago: TFW you adore Baseball above Bae. Brennan is accompanied by comedian Liza Treyger to listen to concerning dates that stone and also the dates that blow-in the Windy City.
- Bay Area: TFW Every Person’s Got a Hoodie High In Tactics. Brennan is joined from inside the business with Zach Kornfeld, a quarter in the YouTube comedy sensation The Try Guys, to unpack the particularities of navigating Silicon Valley’s engineer-saturated online dating swimming pool.
- The South: TFW You Reckon It Is a Southern Thing. Brennan is joined when you look at the facility by Shan Boodram, sexologist, YouTube star and writer, to get the low-down on internet dating into the land of south belles and old-school chivalry.
Tinder is not necessarily the first relationship organization to check the podcasting seas. Bumble introduced initial period of the own relationship podcast, Unsubscribe, earlier on this current year. Unsubscribe is actually hosted by Jada Sezer, mental health and the entire body good activist, and Louise Troen, International VP Marketing and Communications for Bumble.
‘solitary, Swipe, Repeat’ can be found on all significant podcast providers, such as Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify and Stitcher. New periods would be readily available every Tuesday in July.